my friends, mike and roxanne have tagged me to post 7 things i love and then not name 7 other bloggers to do the same.
Seven things I love (in no particular order)
1. water. most amazing element. and a big part of my life. not only in my body. i love to frolic in the ocean and throw myself around in it. what im trying to say is, i love to swim and i like to call myself a bodyboarder. love being on the beach. hanging out with the local boys, telling stories.
2. taking photographs. especially with film. real. fun. exciting. no editing, what you get is what you get.
3. food. im very interseted in food. i dont make it often but would like to. i love looking through cook books and magazines looking at all the scrumptious meals on show.
4. getting away. going on a roadtrip to unknown destinations and sleeping in the back of my bakkie. in a parking lot, whitnessing the sun set over the sea while dark clouds move over the horizon. watching children play in the shallows and old lovers walking their dog, while reading a good book. (like one time in harolds bay, but then got chased away by police at 2 in the morning and proceeded to drive back to somerset west. fun)
5. fashion. i enjoy fashion. i like dressing nice. looking through fashion, music, lifestyle magazines. my dream is to one day have my own clothing label. dreams, dont you wish they could just come true at the snap of your fingers. 6. music. not making it. i try sometimes, but listening to it, letting go and just allowing the music to take control. finding new bands or artists. music makes me happy.
7. and lately hanging out with a rad girl. lying around. being with her makes me smile.