Monday, October 13, 2008

compulsive?

Creepy creepy creepy

do all People have weird habits and tendencies or is it just me.

Anyway I was devouring my supper tonight when I suddenly craved to wet my pallet. I needed refreshment juice. Now to do this would mean turning my back on my meal exposing it to the eyes of other family members and risking a potential snap and grab ( not that this has ever happened but I somehow have this engrained fear that it could happen) and my meal plate could loose a tasty piece of veggie or crackling.

Well what I did was place my knife and fork perfectly over a pea and sorted out my food perfectly so that any sort of steal would be noticed as everything on the plate was perfectly layed out.

This was the first time I consciously noted this little obsession and noticed how I had been doing it for years .

creepy

johno

No comments: